12/20/2015

Overwhelmed By You - reviews

Tear asunder 2 by Nashoda rose

✯☾✯☾✯Ali Review- Overwhelmed By You✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
Rating: 5 stars of course!! *****
Review: Oh Lord, I don’t know where to start with this book! One hell of an emotional rollercoaster, that’s for sure! And I loved every second of it!!!
Tears were shed, for both Kat and Ream. I admire and look up to them both.
They are two of the STRONGEST and most badass characters I’ve ever read.
I love how relatable Kat was with her stubbornness and independence!!
They’ll both forever have a place in my heart and I love them both as I do this book, series and author!
Link to book: http://amzn.to/1ILOEnp

✯☾✯☾✯Mik review- Overwhelmed by you ✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
I’m kind of speechless, like overwhelmed!
Love is ugly and secrets will destroy you.
KAT
I don’t beg.
I don’t cry.
And I don’t give second chances.
This 5 pantydropping stars kinda book!
Kat and ream are having a one-night stand but not really one night,
after they had 2 days of steamy hot sex, something happens and since then they couldn’t stand each other.
But when Ream, my love, realize that he had made a big mistake, he have to conquer kat’s trust before conquering her so he come out with a solid plan…
Nash you are a fucking genious!!!!!!!
I adore your writing – you had my heart dancing wildly.
I had been crying and laughing so much through all.
Thank you for letting us into their world.
it was absolutely amazing.
l-o-v-e — i-t

No comments:

Post a Comment