12/20/2015

Perfect ruin - reviews

✯☾✯☾✯Mik review - Perfect ruin ✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
***** 5 BraveHeart stars *****
Got an ARC for honest review.
Can I rank it 100000000 stars?????
It's no secret that I admire Nashoda's work.
Each book of hers is powerful, leaving me speechless and so damn good.
And its right about perfect ruin as well, and I should say that it over shadow the previous books.
We met Kai and London in Torn from you, full disclosure - I hated them in torn from you at first but now after perfect ruin I got attached and I love them.
Kai is a difficult character that I had no clue how Nashoda is going to write him, but damn she did an excellent job.
I felt his pain, his joy, I feared when it was needed and every emotion he had I felt it too.
Kai is an Alpha man who took my heart and ruined it.
London, like I said, I hated but now after I got to know her, i can understand her behaviour and I admire her, she is the strongest one among the girls.
She is perfect, her kindness warmed my heart, her stubbornness was so fresh, the way she was willing to fight for her dad.
The passing between the POV's scenes was great, and of course it was well written and above.
Link to book:


✯☾✯☾✯Ali's Review - PERFECT RUIN✯☾✯☾✯
❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿❥¸.•´*¨`*•✿
Rating: 5 ‪#‎MeetKaiIfYouDare‬ stars! *****
Review: OMG! Like what the fuck did I just read!?!?!?!
If I could pluck every star from the sky, and award it to this book, I would do in a heartbeat cause that's what it deserves and how freaking good it was.
I wanna laugh and cry and scream. I'm content but frustrated. Happy but sad. EMOTIONS PEOPLE!!!
SOOO..........
Uhhhh, let me see. This book has something for everyone in it! If you like romance? Read this book. If you like suspense? Read this book. If you like action? Read this book. If you like erotic, hot as fuck sex? Read this damn book! Get my point yet?
READ THE DAMN BOOK!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment